Recipe of Quick Oven Fish ' n ' Chips
Oven Fish ' n ' Chips. Chef Jet Tila makes delicious and crispy oven baked fish and chips on this Recipe Rehab how-to. Watch the chefs lighten up fish and chips. A great family favourite, this fish and chips is easy to prepare.
Fish and chips are traditionally sold wrapped in paper to soak up all the grease–not a good sign. To cut the calories in half and reduce the fat, we coat the delicate fish in a crispy cornflake crust and then bake it along with sliced potatoes. You'll need two rimmed baking sheets lined with foil; coat with nonstick spray.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven fish ' n ' chips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oven Fish ' n ' Chips is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Oven Fish ' n ' Chips is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chef Jet Tila makes delicious and crispy oven baked fish and chips on this Recipe Rehab how-to. Watch the chefs lighten up fish and chips. A great family favourite, this fish and chips is easy to prepare.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oven fish ' n ' chips using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Fish ' n ' Chips:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes – peeled (1 pound).
- Take 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 of eggs- beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take tsp of 1/8 cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 1 lb of frozen haddock fillets- thawed.
- Make ready 1 of tartar sause ( optional ).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Sauce: Stir ingredients in small bowl, cover and refrigerate. Fish 'n' Chips: Place potatoes on a baking sheet, coat with nonstick spray, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss. Pat chips dry on kitchen paper, then lay in a single layer on a large baking tray. Oven-baked crumb-coated fish 'n' chips are ideal when you're looking for a healthier option.
Steps to make Oven Fish ' n ' Chips:
- Preheat oven to 425° ..
- In a large bowl, combine oil – pepper. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2" strips.Add oil mixture , toss to coat. Place on 15"x10"x1" baking pan.Bake 15 minutes before you put in your fish.Spray your pan first. Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, combine flour – pepper in a shallow dish. In a second dish. Beat eggs and water. In a third dish combine cornflakes, cheese and cayenne. Dredge fish in flour, then dip in egg mixture – roll in crumb mixture..
- Place on a baking sheet that has been coated with spray. ( I used non-stick foil) ..
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until fish starts to flake..
Place the fish on a piece of baking parchment on a separate baking sheet. A fresh, healthy take on a local favourite. Nothing beats a crispy piece of fish and some delicious chips. Try our easy to follow crumbed fish & oven baked chips recipe. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with chips, tartare sauce and lemon wedges.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oven fish ' n ' chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!