How to Prepare Speedy Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leah's cheesy potato mash up recipe. To make leah's cheesy potato mash up you need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Take 2 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Get 1 of melted butter for sautéing the onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up:
- Peel potatoes..
- Boil potatoes until soft. Approximately 30 minutes..
- Drain potatoes then place in large mixing bowl..
- Add the salted butter to the potatoes while they are still warm and mash them together..
- Add milk, egg and garlic powder to the parties and mash then together. Set aside..
- Grate the onion..
- Sauté grated onion in melted butter until the onion is soft but not brown..
- Add onion to potato mixture. Mash together..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mash cheddar cheese into the potatoes..
- Spread potatoes in greased baking sheet..
- Bake at 350°F until edges are golden brown (approximately 30 minutes)..
If you find this Leah's Cheesy Potato Mash Up recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.