Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup recipe. You can have loaded broccoli cheese & potato soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- Prepare of chicken broth (I use LB Jamison Chicken Soup base.).
- Use of large carrots peeled and diced.
- Use of medium potatoes (I use red potatoes).
- Use of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Use of garlic.
- Get of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of flour.
- Use of milk.
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Provide of bacon cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup:
- In a large pot combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, garlic and onion. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Add salt. Pour cheese sauce into the soup and stir until well combined..
- Add more milk for a thinner consistency and add any additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Top with bacon and green onion..
If you find this Loaded Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.