Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe. To cook taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen tator tots.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 packages of hot dogs ( any kind ).
- Prepare 3 of cans of beans ( I used northern and kidney beans ).
- Prepare 1 box of tomatoe sauce ( I used the 2 lb box , but you can use 2 of the 1 pound cans ).
- Prepare 1 packages of of hamburger ( I used almost 1 pound of meat ).
- Use 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 envelope of McCormick mild chili powder ( less sodium one ).
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Provide of black pepper.
- Use of velveeta cheese ( cut into cubes ).
- Take of shredded cheddar cheese ( I used a full block of cheese and shredded it ).
Instructions to make Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots:
- Chop up your onion and garlic cloves. You can skip these if you don't want or like onion and you can use garlic powder if desired. Use garlic powder as needed..
- Start your chili by getting the beans , tomatoe sauce, garlic, black pepper, onion , chili powder and McCormick chili powder into a saucepan. Mix well and cover on medium heat..
- Cook your hamburger in a frying pan until no longer pink. I like mine small, but you can leave it in bigger chunks if you prefer. You can also leave out the meat if you want. I also add chili powder to this while cooking..
- Add your hamburger to the chili and mix well. I left this to simmer for about 30 minutes or so..
- Pre heat your oven to the temperature that the tator tot package says..
- Start cutting up the velveeta cheese. You can use as much as you like. Set aside..
- If you are using a block of cheese, shred that up into a bowl. If not, skip this step..
- Cook the tator tots for the time that the package says..
- Boil your hot dogs. You can skip this if you want, but I preferred to do this. Cut up the hotdogs into bite sizes. Set aside..
- Take out the tator tots and set aside. Turn the oven temperature to 350 ..
- Using a casserole dish , start by putting the tator tots on the bottom. Then add in your cut up hotdogs. Next , place the velveeta cheese cubes around the dish. Then add a little of the shredded cheese. Next , add in however much chili you want on top. This will also help melt the cubes. Last , but not least, add as much shredded cheese as you like on top..
- More pictures of the layers. Not the prettiest dish hahaha.
- Place this into your oven to heat up and melt the cheese. This doesn't take very long at all. I put mine in for about 15 minutes..
- Pull the dish out of the oven. Serve with a side or alone. Enjoy !!.
If you find this Taisen's chili cheese hot dog w/tots recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.