How to Prepare Perfect Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. To cook chicken and sweetcorn soup you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- Take of [Tin of Creamed corn] or follow below and make your own:.
- Use 200 grams of Frozen corn.
- You need 470 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take of Soup:.
- Take 800 ml of chicken stock.
- Use 75 grams of Shredded Cooked chicken.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 125 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 of egg white.
- Take of salt.
Instructions to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup:
- In a medium pot combine cooked corn, I use the frozen then microwave. Melt butter in pot, stir in flour and mix well. Add milk, about 1/2 cup at a time, and mix with whisk. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in sugar, salt and pepper. Drain corn..
- Cook your chicken and then shred, add corn..
- Add stock, bring to the boil, reduce heat and add pepper and salt. Bring back to the boil..
- In a separate bowl mix the cornflour with water. While the soup is boiling add this mixture and stir constantly until well mixed..
- Season with sesame oil by adding a few drops at a time. Reduce heat and slowly add egg white while swirling the soup with a fork in order to break egg pieces apart..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.