Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe. You can cook couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf):
- Get of carrot.
- Take of zucchini.
- Get of onion.
- Use of green beans.
- Provide of peas.
- Prepare of small potato.
- Get of red pepper.
- Use of Selt.
- Provide of kids of garlic.
- Prepare of Salted fat with dried meat and salted at your choice.
- Provide of Or 2 cubes as smoked and salted and dried meat.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Grilled peppers for decoration.
- Provide of tomato flower for decoration.
- Use of Parsley for decoration.
Instructions to make Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf):
- Cut the vegetables into small dice and the green beans in two and the onion in Julienne, the whole should form a beautiful Macedonia of vegetables, cook these vegetables in the steam I take care to superimpose them in layers, I start with the carrot and green beans and onions and peas for 10m after we put the rest of the zucchini vegetables and potatoes and leave another 10mn..
- We prepare the couscous: a measure of couscous and a measure of hot water and salt and a tablespoon of the oil and let 10 minutes absorb all the water and swell a little added a teaspoon of the mixed oil with your fingers and put it to cook on the vegetables in a couscoussier on a pot of boiling water, put the spices and the salted garlic and the fat in the middle of couscous, count 15mn of cooking from the couscous steam exhaust.
- In a mixed bowl of vegetables and couscous and spices with tablespoon of olive oil and garnish with hard-boiled eggs and grilled peppers and company with a glass of laban or babeur..
If you find this Couscous and steamed vegetables (tamakfoult=masfouf) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.