Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs recipe. You can cook easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs:
- Take 1 can of *see notes below Canned corn (creamed corn).
- Use 400 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs:
- Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently..
- When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it. Gently stir it in..
- When it's cooked, add sesame oil and black pepper. It's done..
- Adjust the amount of soup stock you need to match 2 cups of water according to your preference..
- Speedy Trick Use the can from the canned corn to measure the water; you'll get the last of the corn doing this..
- I used canned creamed corn that is sold in 435 g cans with one can's worth of water so it's quick to measure..
- If the soup is too thick, adjust the consistency with water..
- Easy in 3-minutes My Homemade Corn Potage.
If you find this Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.