Steps to Prepare Award-winning arabic chicken n cheese sambosa
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best arabic chicken n cheese sambosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to arabic chicken n cheese sambosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to arabic chicken n cheese sambosa recipe. You can cook arabic chicken n cheese sambosa using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare arabic chicken n cheese sambosa:
- You need of this is so yummy. my sister in laws taught me how to cook this authentic dish. it was so yummy I had to share it with you..
- Take 1 packages of sambosa leaves.
- Use 1 of cooked whole chicken (deboned and chopped).
- Use 2 of onions chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 1 cup of frozen mxed vegetablea (corn, sweet peas, carrots , green beans).
- Provide 2 dash of coriander powder.
- Use 2 dash of salt and pepper.
- Take 2 dash of chilli pepper.
- Use 2 of bell peppers sliced.
- Get 2 large of onions sliced.
- Take 2 can of sweet thick condensed Creamed milk.
- Take 2 of chicken bouilon cubes.
- Get 2 cup of hot water.
- Use 1 jar of of processed cream cheese spread ( about 2 cups).
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make arabic chicken n cheese sambosa:
- put oil in pan and saute chopped onion, mixed vegetables, chopped tomatoes, till tender.
- add salt, pepper, chilli powder, coriander powder.
- add tomato paste and chopped cooked chicken.
- simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- set chicken mixture aside.
- slice 2 onions and bell peppers and arrange in bottom of 2 glass baking dishes.
- lay out the strips if sambosa leaves and put a small teaspoon amount at one end of leaf and start rolling up. after rolling it up wet the end of it with a little water or milk to seal the end of it..
- arrange on top of the sliced onions and bell peppers.
- put 3 cups of hot water in a bowl and and the bullion cubes, stir till blended and pour mixture over sambosa. half of mixture in each pan.
- cook in oven at 260°F Celsius . only turn on the bottom heat of the oven not the top heat..
- cook until the boulion water mixture has disapeared. about 30 minutes.
- take it out of oven and set aside.
- put the cream milk in bowl and add cheese and blend together.
- pour cheese mixture over sambosa.
- put back in oven cooking at 150°F Celsius until golden brown on top. ( in this step the top part is on and the bottom part of oven is off.
If you find this arabic chicken n cheese sambosa recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.