Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. You can cook mike's spicy mexican chicken soup using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- You need of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- Take 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- Get 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- Provide 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Provide 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- Prepare 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- Get 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- Take 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Get 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Use of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Take of Jalapenos.
- Get of Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of Lime Wedges.
- You need of Chilled White Onions.
- Take of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- Provide of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.