Recipe of Ultimate Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shiro-an (shiro koshian) smooth sweetened white bean paste recipe. You can have shiro-an (shiro koshian) smooth sweetened white bean paste using 3 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste:
- Provide 500 grams of Daifuku beans (white kidney beans).
- Take 400 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste:
- Soak the beans in about 3 times the amount of water for 1 to 2 nights. Change the water about twice a day..
- When the beans are no longer wrinkled, they have been soaked for long enough..
- Transfer the beans to a pot and add enough water to completely cover. Bring to a boil over high heat, then lower the temperature to medium and simmer for 5 minutes while skimming off the scum..
- Drain into a sieve. Soak the beans in water again so that they don't dry out, and take off the skins. If any of the beans have sprouts, remove them too..
- Once all the beans have been peeled, simmer in plenty of water until they are falling-apart tender. Bring to a boil over high heat first, then simmer over low heat, skimming off scum..
- When they have fallen apart, if there is only a little water in the pan, add more and heat through. That makes the beans easier to pass through a sieve..
- Scoop out a little at a time and pass the beans through a sieve. When everything has been processed, rinse out the pan..
- Take the sieved beans and squeeze them tightly in a clean kitchen towel. Return the squeezed out bean paste to the pot. Add sugar and set the heat to low..
- The sugar will melt and liquify. In about 20 minutes, the texture will change..
- Keep an eye on the pot so that it doesn't burn. Cook until it's a bit looser than you want it to be, and turn off the heat. Add salt just before you turn the heat off and mix..
- Transfer the bean paste to a storage container while it's still hot to prevent it from drying out, and smooth out the surface. It dries out easily..
- I also have a recipe for ichigo daifuku (strawberry mochi dumplings).. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168818-easy-microwave-recipe-strawberry-daifuku.
If you find this Shiro-an (Shiro Koshian) Smooth Sweetened White Bean Paste recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.