Recipe of Quick Salmon with white beans
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon with white beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon with white beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon with white beans recipe. You can have salmon with white beans using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon with white beans:
- You need 1/4 of onion, sliced.
- Use 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Use 9 of leaves fresh basil.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 6 oz of Salmon fillet, fresh.
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder.
Instructions to make Salmon with white beans:
- Divide salmon into 2 -3oz servings.
- Clean and cook beans according to package directions. If you use canned, drain and rinse. Crush and chop garlic. Take 1 TBS oil and heat in pan. Sweat onions and garlic just till onions are translucent. Add pinch of salt and pepper. If needed add another TBS oil and add beans to hot pan. Cook, stirring carefully and often so beans don't stick. Turn heat to low and add basil, tear in pieces if you like and add tomatoes. The oil will get soaked up so keep an eye on things. Prepare another pan for the salmon by adding a couple TBS olive oil and heat on medium. Add salmon, skin side down and add about 1/2 cup water, cover with a lid and cook about 5-7 minutes. Turn off heat and allow to sit covered for about 3 minutes. Fish should flake easily with fork when it's done. You want the center to be a little firm..
If you find this Salmon with white beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.