Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft cookie-like wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe. To cook soft cookie-like wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour:
- Use 150 g of Shiro an (white kidney bean paste containing sugar).
- Take 15 g of Joshin ko (rice flour).
- Prepare 1 g of Baking powder.
- Use 0.5-1 tsp of Matcha.
Steps to make Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour:
- Mix 1g of Baking powder into 15g of Joshin ko (rice flour). Add the mixture into 150g of white bean jam and mix them well. Divide it into 2..
- Dissolve 0.5-1 tsp of Match powder in a little water. Mix the Matcha and one half of the dough. Wrap it with paper towel to take its water..
- Divide a plain dough in to 6. Divide the Match dough in to 6, too..
- Make flowers with the plain dough and Matcha one. And put them on a baking tray of a microwave oven with a baking paper..
- Heat them at 500W for 1minuites & 30 seconds (or 2min.) in a microwave oven..
- Cool them in the oven and take them out..
If you find this Soft cookie-like Wagashi with white bean jam & rice flour recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.