Recipe of Ultimate Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & potatoes in oyster sauce recipe. To make beef & potatoes in oyster sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Use of Marinade.
- Provide of Roughly 300g rump steak beef (or any cut you prefer).
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic – diced.
- Provide 2 of large slice of ginger – diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion – wedged.
- Take 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take of Cornstarch slurry.
- Get of Scallions.
- Get 2 of large potatoes wedged and pre-cooked.
Steps to make Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Combine beef and marinade ingredients in a bowl, cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Sautee garlic + ginger until fragrant, add beef..
- Cook until beef is brown and you can see caramelized crust round the edges, add potatoes and onion wedges. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat..
- Add cornstarch slurry and scallions, toss until scallions slightly wilted and take off heat..
- Serve with white rice or rice porridge 🥰.
If you find this Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.