Steps to Make Award-winning Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board"
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" recipe. To cook mike's, "all man's carnivore cutting board" you need 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Take of Meats.
- Use of Baby Back Rib Slab.
- Provide of Smoked Beef Sausage Link [or, andouille sausage + 1 tablespoon dry rub].
- You need of Dry Rub [reserve 2 tablespoons].
- Get of Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need of Green Chilie Powder [Hatch Or Jalapeño].
- Get of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide of Chilie Powder.
- Provide of Rubbed Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Granulated Salt.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Take of Braise.
- You need of White Wine.
- Take of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need of Of Your Reserved Dry Rub.
- Use of Breads & Spreads.
- Take of Warm Fresh French Bread.
- You need of Honey Butter [room temp – see recipe below].
- Use of Salted Butter [room temp].
- Get of Garlic Butter [room temp].
- Provide of Options.
- Take of Additional Meats & Cheeses.
- Provide of Various Mustards.
- Use of Kitchen Equipment.
- Prepare of Wooden Cutting Boards.
- Provide of Tinfoil.
- Prepare of large Knife.
- Use of Set Tongs.
Instructions to make Mike's, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board":
- Mix your dry rub seasonings..
- Rinse your ribs and coat them liberally with your rub but reserve 2 tablespoons to lightly coat your sausage link and add to your braise sauce. Pat it on tightly. Reverse and coat the opposite side liberally. Hit the sides as well..
- Wrap your ribs in tinfoil shiny side down. Then, double wrap it in tinfoil. Seal her up tightly..
- Rinse your sausage link and lightly sprinkle sausage with one of your 1 tablespoon reserved rub. This step is optional since some men are meat purists and only like plain old beef or pork sausage. No additives. But, it's your decision. ;0)p.
- Wrap your sausage in tin foil. No need to double wrap in tinfoil or add any braise. But, wrap her up tightly..
- Refrigerate both for 1 hour..
- Preheat your oven to 225°..
- Make your braise. Just 1/2 cup white wine – 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic and 1 tablespoon reserved rub. Heat mix up in the microwave and mix well..
- Carefully open your refrigerated ribs and pour your warmed braise fluid into it. Seal her back up well. You'll want these ribs to steam themselves. Shake her up once to fully re-spread your braise over your ribs..
- Place both ribs and sausage in 225° oven. Ribs will bake for 2 1/2 hours. Sausage will only cook for 1 hour..
- Pull sausage after 1 hour of cooking. Refrigerate it..
- After 2 1/2 hours of baking – pull your ribs out of oven and out of your tinfoil. Save your braise inside tinfoil to coat your ribs and sausage while grilling/charring them..
- Heat your cleaned grill to high and spray with non stick spray..
- Place both on grill until you can see a char and until sausage is fully reheated and slightly charred. Why? Because boys adore char on any meat. I hear it's in their DNA..
- Slice sausage in 1" pieces and slice ribs at rib edges..
- Place meats on a cutting board with small piles of cracked sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper so he can dip and season his meats as he pleases..
- Serve with barbecue sauces [Sweet Baby Ray's is a great one] to the side along with a fresh loaves of french bread and room temp honey butter and plain salted butter. Go ahead. Give him a choice. Trust me. He won't want to take the time to fetch a knife and slice his own butter. Apparently big boys off duty can tend to be pretty damned lazy..
- No utensils are needed whatsoever. Let your man tear his own bread, dip it in the room temperature butters you'll provide and, let him eat his meat, cheeses and bread by hand. By the way, here's a great, easy recipe for Honey Butter. Go ahead. Give him a slighter sweeter option. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364116-mikes-french-honey-butter-spread.
- If you really want to impress him – have his favorite beers chilled on crushed ice right next to his meats, cheeses, butter and bread. Napkins aren't required since I understand men sincerely believe that's exactly what the good Lord gave them a lower arm for..
- Feel free to add a myriad of additional sliced meats, sliced cheeses and crackers to this cutting board. Remember, you're the boss here! Not him. But, it IS okay to make him think he is. Big dummies. 😆.
If you find this Mike'
;s, "All Man's Carnivore Cutting Board" recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.