Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef short rib with corn whipped potatoes recipe. You can have beef short rib with corn whipped potatoes using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes:
- Get of beef short ribs cut 2-inches x 2-inches.
- You need of celery.
- Prepare of carrot.
- Get of onion.
- Get of thyme.
- Provide of sage.
- Provide of bay leaf.
- Take of each ancho chili (seeds and stems removed).
- You need of cumin, ground.
- Prepare of coriander, ground.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Take of smoked onion.
- You need of tomato.
- You need of red wine.
- Get of jalapeno pepper.
- Get of Dr Pepper.
- Use of chicken stock.
- You need of Corn Whipped Potatoes.
- You need of large Idaho Russet potatoes peeled.
- You need of butter, melted.
- Get of heavy cream.
- Provide of corn.
- You need of shredded cheese (I like velveeta original).
- Take of Salt & Peper.
Instructions to make Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes:
- In a large saute' pan over medium high heat, season short ribs with salt & pepper and sear with veg oil, fat side down..
- After 3 minutes, turn the show ribs over and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Remove the short ribs from the pan and set aside..
- Add the diced celery, carrot and onion to the pan and cook until golden brown, around 5 minutes..
- Add the spices, smoked onion, jalapeño, and tomato and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes..
- Add red wine and reduce the liquid by half. Then add Dr Pepper and reduce by half. Add chicken stock and the short ribs back to pan. Cover pan and place in oven 300 for 4 to 5 hrs until tender..
- Remove the short ribs from the oven and set aside. Strain the remaining liquid from the pan through a fine mesh strainer and into a medium size sauce pot. Place the sauce pot over medium high heat and reduce liquid by half. Season to taste..
- Corn Whipped Potatoes : Bring potatoes to boil, then bring them down to summer and cook 25-30 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Place in large bowl and with electric mixer, mix till smooth. Add in cream a little at a time so you do not make them to thin, add in butter and corn (pour off water), stirring well after the addition of each ingredient. Add salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Beef Short Rib with Corn Whipped Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.