Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant with mitsuba and yuzu! ozouni (mochi rice cake soup for new years) recipe. You can have fragrant with mitsuba and yuzu! ozouni (mochi rice cake soup for new years) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years):
- Take 3 of Mochi rice cakes.
- Use 1000 ml of Japanese dashi stock.
- Use 50 ml of ●Sake.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ●Mirin.
- Take 2 tbsp of plus ●Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 180 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- Use 3 of to 4 Shiitake mushrooms.
- Provide 30 grams of Dried wheat gluten (Fu).
- Take 6 slice of Kamaboko.
- Use 1 of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 4 of to 5 Quail eggs.
- You need 1 of for garnish Mitsuba.
- Get 1 of for garnish Yuzu peel.
Instructions to make Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years):
- Cut the chicken thigh meat into bite sized pieces. Microwave the komatsuna greens, put into cold water and squeeze out. Cut into 4 cm pieces. Remove the stems off the shiitake mushrooms and make decorative cuts in the caps..
- Bring the dashi stock to a boil. I used a dashi pack (dashi tea bag) to keep it simple..
- Add the shiitake mushrooms and chicken to the dashi stock and bring to a boil. Skim off any scum..
- Add the ● flavoring ingredients, and adjust the seasoning with salt. Add the fu, simmer for about 5 minutes over medium heat, add the grilled mochi cakes and bring to a boil..
- Chop the yuzu peel and mitsuba..
- You can just use plain kamaboko slices…but to make decorative knotted ones, make three cuts in a slice as shown..
- Push the top and bottom ends into the middle slit to make a knot..
- Put into miso soup bowls, add the komatsuna greens, kamaboko, quail eggs, mitsuba and yuzu peel and serve..
If you find this Fragrant With Mitsuba and Yuzu! Ozouni (Mochi Rice Cake Soup for New Years) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.