How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe. To make taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake:
- Use 1 packages of pre made sponge cakes.
- You need 1 box of vanilla pudding.
- Prepare 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
- Take 3 of to 6 tablespoons of sugar ( you can use more or less ).
- You need 1 of milk for the pudding.
- Provide 1 of tub of whipped cream or can of whipped cream.
- Use 1 of banana if desired ( more if needed for all of the cakes ).
Instructions to make Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake:
- Rinse the strawberries. Slice the tops off the strawberries. Toss those. Slice the strawberries into any size / shape you like. Put them in a bowl..
- Add sugar into the bowl with the strawberries and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours. Taste them to make sure they are not to sweet or still to tart. You want them to create a nice juice..
- Make your pudding according to the directions for a pie not pudding. This uses less milk and is more firm..
- Make sure if your using frozen whipped cream to put it in the fridge for a bit to make it soft and easier to top these with..
- Take the cakes , open them. Add just a few pieces of strawberries in the bottom. Then carefully add the pudding mix on top. I tried to add a good amount without it falling off. Carefully stick these in the refrigerator for an hour or so. The pudding needs to set and firm up..
- When ready to serve , pull the strawberries, cakes and whipped cream out. Start by adding strawberries on top , some will stay on top and some will fall to the sides. Add some if the strawberry liquid as well ! Add whipped cream on top and serve ! Enjoy.
- If adding banana, slice it up and add those slices to the top or around the side and serve ! Enjoy.
If you find this Taisen's vanilla pudding strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.