Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe. To cook rich tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Provide of Dried seaweed/kelp.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Take 2 cups of Rice Cake.
- You need 1/3 cup of Gochujang (korean chili paste).
- Get 1 tbsp of gochu garu (korean chili flakes).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Green Onions chopped.
- You need of Cabbages chopped.
- Take of Onion chopped.
- Provide of Korean Samyang (optional).
- Use of Soft boiled eggs (optional).
- Get of Pork slices (optional).
- Use of Mozarella cheese.
Steps to make Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake:
- Mix gochujang, gochugaru, and sugar to make a paste.
- Simmer water, put in dried seaweed for 10mins.
- Take out dried seaweed.
- Put in cabbages, onion, and rice cake, continue on simmer for 5mins.
- Put in red paste, mix well, simmer until soup thickens.
- Put in samyang (instant noodle) and half of the spice packet of samyang.
- Put in sliced pork and sliced green onions, mix well. Turn the heat up.
- Add cheese, Let it simmer for another 5 minutes until the meat is cooked and noodle absorbs the red spice.
- Serve with eggs and a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.
All you need are Korean rice cake, Korean fish cake, green onion, Korean anchovy broth (kelp, dried anchovies, green onion roots, water), Teokbokki sauce (Korean hot pepper paste or gochujang, Korean hot pepper flakes or gochugaru, soy sauce, sugar, oligossacharide which you may substitute with corn syrup or honey), boiled egg, and chopped green onions for garnishing. Tteokbokki, also spelled dukbokki, topokki, or ddeokbokki, are Korean hot and spicy rice cakes. Cylindrical, chewy white rice cake noodles called tteok are stir fried in a delicious spicy gochujang based sauce. Savory elements are added to the sauce by way of anchovy stock, dried kelp and a splash of sesame oil. The rice and fish cakes are really just a vehicle for the star of the dish: the rich and spicy chili sauce.
If you find this Rich Tteokbokki (dukbokki) korean rice cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.