Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely spicy rib sauce mixed with smoked bbq sauce recipe. To make my lovely spicy rib sauce mixed with smoked bbq sauce you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare of Cornflour to thicken (opt).
- Prepare of short pork Ribs.
- Use of litre/pint of Rib and wing sauce.
- Take of litre/pint of smokey BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Spray olive oil.
Instructions to make My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce:
- In a large oven dish add all the ribs. Spray a little with olive oil. Then turn them over so they all have a little oil on them.
- Then mix the two sauces together.the wing sauce and the BBQ sauce make sure it's smokey so nice together to make 3/4 of litre/pint.
- Pour the sauce all over the ribs and stir to make sure they are all covered. Marinate for 1 hour.
- After the time marinating. Add to. A preheated oven medium heat covered with foil and cook for 45 minutes. Then uncover stir them around and and cook on the 200C heat for a further 30 minutes. You can add Cornflour to thicken the sauce (opt) I did as I like it thick.
- Take them out of the oven turn them all over add back to the oven turn off and leave them for 10 – 15 minutes to cool a little and it helps the sauce to stick better and the meat should just fall off the bone..
If you find this My Lovely Spicy Rib sauce mixed with Smoked BBQ Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.