Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Maybe the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango or durian with sticky rice recipe. You can cook mango or durian with sticky rice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice:
- Get 6 of ripe mango.
- Take 700 grams of durian.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of as needed black sesame toasted ,crispy beans,mints to garnish.
- Prepare of sticky rice with coconug milk.
- Get 500 grams of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of cheesecloth to steam rice.
- Use 2 1/2 cup of sticky rice,glutinous rice …same …
Instructions to make Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice:
- Clean and soak rice in water at least 4 hours,but best result is overnight ,about 7 hours …rinse and clean rice until you see no longer starch in water,cover rice with clothcheese and steam approximately 25 mins,check if rice is soft its cooked.
- During steaming time,back to coconut milk mixture,bring to boil with sugar,palm sugar,salt,stir to mix,then heat off..after rice is done pour this mixture over cooked rice ,softly stir to mix well ,cover rice with another clothcheese,to letit cool and set.
- Make durian mixture ,by bring coconut and sugar to boil,add salt,add durian,simmer for 10 mins,until its soft …
- To eat with 2 choice ..first with durian mixture ,scoope sticky rice to serving plate and side with durian sauce..yummm or runnnn :p.
- To eat for the one who dont like durian,this is mango with sticky rice..so..scoops sticky rice on serving plate,peel mango ,scoop or cutghe flesh beautifully,side on the dish,extra topping with crispy beans,some sesame seeds on,and coconut milk.
- I prefer to make my own coconut milk,many work on it ,but tasteis absolutely different from box coconut..hope you enjoy making this,or at lease feel little hungry..and think about this :).
Drain rice well in a sieve. Set sieve over a large deep saucepan of simmering water (sieve should not touch water) and steam rice, covered with a kitchen. Wash sticky rice and drain liquid. You can make the coconut sticky rice in two ways. About halfway through the cooking, give it a quick stir to fully dissolve and mix the coconut powder.
If you find this Mango or Durian with Sticky Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.