Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. To make breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- You need 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Take 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Provide 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Get 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Use 1 of Chives for garnish.
Steps to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.