Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Edamame Fried Rice
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Edamame Fried Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Edamame Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edamame Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to edamame fried rice recipe. To make edamame fried rice you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Edamame Fried Rice:
- Take 2 of plates brown rice (leftover rice, put it in the refrigerator over night, is recommended).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 150 gr of edamame.
- Use 1 of big carrot, diced.
- Use 1/4 of onion, minced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 Tbsp of soy sauce salt (if necessary) and white pepper powder (to taste).
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of seasoned roasted nori seaweed, cut into small pieces.
- Take of For scrambled eggs:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of milk/water.
- Provide of salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Edamame Fried Rice:
- For the fluffy scrambled eggs: In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk/water, salt, and pepper until well combined..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium low-high heat. Pour the eggs mixture. Wait around 10 seconds. With a spatula, pull the cooked outer edges o the center of the eggs. Do this to the rest of the eggs. Turn the eggs and begin to break them into small pieces. Remove from the heat. Set aside. (Don’t fry the eggs too long as it will make them hard.).
- For the fried rice: Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant..
- Add carrot. Stir until the carrot is half cooked..
- Add rice, edamame, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well..
- Add sesame oil. Mix again. Remove from the heat..
- Place the fried rice on serving plates. Top with scramble eggs and seasoned roasted nori seaweed..
- Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Edamame Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.