Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño potato chip chicken recipe. You can have jalapeño potato chip chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken:
- Get 4 of Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless.
- Get 1 pints of buttermilk.
- Take 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 of eggs, scrambled.
- Use 4 cup of kettle cooked chips, crushed.
- Use 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken:
- start with soaking the chicken in buttermilk, in a plastic container and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- before removing chicken from marinade, combine together the flour, salt/pepper and paprika.
- remove chicken from marinade and dredge in flour mix to dry.
- shake off the excess flour, then dip fully into egg wash.
- now place into crushed chips and cover completely.
- prep a sheet pan with vegetable oil brushed on and preheat the oven to 400.
- cook chicken at 400 for no more than 15 minutes.
- after 15 minutes, turn heat down to 350.
- continue baking at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
- rest for 10 minutes and plate!.
If you find this Jalapeño Potato Chip Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.