Steps to Prepare Favorite White Cup Cakes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best White Cup Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Cup Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white cup cakes recipe. To cook white cup cakes you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook White Cup Cakes:
- Provide 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- Take 2 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Cake flour.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide of For Frosting:.
- Get 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Milk.
Steps to make White Cup Cakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and line 12 muffin cups in the cupcake tray..
- With a hand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy (3-5 minutes). Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Also, add the vanilla extract and beat well..
- In a separate bowl sift the cake flour with the baking powder and salt..
- With the mixer on low speed, alternately add the flour mixture and milk. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Evenly fill the muffin cups with the batter and bake for about 18 – 20 minutes or just until set and a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool completely. With a knife or offset spatula, spread frosting on each cupcake..
- Frosting: With a hand mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and the sugar and beat on low speed until mixed in. Then beat on high speed until frosting is light and fluffy (3-5 mins). Add a little milk if needed so the frosting is at spreading or piping consistency. If you like you can tint the frosting with food colour..
If you find this White Cup Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.