Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Traditional Meatloaf
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional meatloaf recipe. To cook traditional meatloaf you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Meatloaf:
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 32 of Ritz Crackers.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Get 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Use 2/3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef (I used Turkey).
Instructions to make Traditional Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Beat the eggs, milk, and crackers in a bowl..
- Add the onion and cheese next..
- Add the beef or turkey and mix with hands so everything is evenly mixed. Seriously I hate mixing this with my hands but it's full proof. Haha.
- Form into a loaf and put into a greased pan. Do not forget to grease!!!!!.
- For the topping add mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar and mix in a bowl..
- Spoon half of the sauce onto the meatloaf..
- Pop it into the oven for 30 minutes..
- Spoon the rest and pop it back in the oven for 15 more mins..
- Serve with a side of potatoes and a veggie! Perfect Sunday cozy day meal!.
Bake this as one lovely meatloaf for a family meal, or in smaller tins for the individual mini versions. Cold meatloaf makes a delicious sandwich filling on sourdough bread. Serve with melted cheese, mixed salad leaves and a chunky beetroot relish. In a large bowl, combine the mince, egg, onion, milk and breadcrumbs. In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and tomato sauce.
If you find this Traditional Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.