Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Quinoa Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. You can have quinoa salad using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quinoa Salad:
- Use 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Provide 1 of large beef tomato, slightly green.
- Provide 5 of large sticks of celery.
- Provide 5-6 of large radishes or 10 -12 small radishes.
- Get 1 of raw chilli.
- Take 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley or 1 small herb packet from supermar.
- You need 1/2 bunch of coriander or 1 small herb packet from supermarket.
- Provide 1/3 bunch of fresh mint or 1 small herb packet from supermarket.
- You need 1 of whole squeezed ripe lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of Hot sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Quinoa Salad:
- Chop the ends off the celery sticks – the white bit at the bottom and the top part with the leaves. Wash the tomato, chilli, radishes and celery stalks with cold water and leave aside.
- Place the quinoa in boiling water and simmer for 15 minutes or when soft. Rinse with cold water until cool and leave to drain.
- Separate the parsley and coriander leaves from the stems and chop the leaves very, very fine. Place in a bowl of cold water.
- Do the same for the mint leaves but chop half as finely as they have a tendency to dry up. Place the chopped mint leaves together with the parsley and coriander in the bowl of water.
- Remove the chopped herbs from the bowl of water with your hands a fistful at a time and drop in a sieve. Only pick up the bits floating in the water. Leave to drain thoroughly.
- Chop the tomato into very fine cubes and place in a large salad bowl. Before placing into the bowl, squeeze the excess juice out of the tomato.
- Chop the chilli, radishes and celery sticks – again, very very fine – and add to the bowl with the tomato. Make sure that there is no excess water. You may need to tip the bowl to remove any water leftover.
- Add just a few dashes of salt, the cumin powder and the lemon juice to the salad bowl and mix.
- Ensuring the herbs are well-drained, add these to the salad bowl, then the quinoa, a generous amount of olive oil and mix together.
- As a final option, you can add a couple of drops of your choice of hot sauce to the salad. Don't add anything too vinegary like Tabasco or anything with added flavour or you'll ruin it. I like to use American hot sauces like Blair's After Death or Dave's Insanity. If in doubt, try a little bit set aside to make sure you're happy with it..
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge covered with cling film for later use.
Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This Greek Quinoa Salad has all of the same flavors as a traditional Greek Salad, but I added You can also serve this Greek Quinoa Salad as a main dish. During the summer months, we eat this. Dijon mustard, dry quinoa, sea salt, red Strawberry Spinach Salad with Toasted QuinoaSimply Quinoa. quinoa, salt, pepper, strawberries. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST!
If you find this Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.