Recipe of Quick Santorini Meatloaf
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Santorini Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Santorini Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to santorini meatloaf recipe. You can have santorini meatloaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Santorini Meatloaf:
- Get 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 4 of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- Prepare 4 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Use 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- Prepare of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare of bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Santorini Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil – this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
The size of the meatloaf medallion should be so that the bacon ends just meet or slightly overlap. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ketchup with mustard and brown sugar. Divide equally and spread over the tops of the mini meatloaves. Sprinkle tops with crispy fried onions. A gyro or gyros is a Greek dish made of meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie, traditionally pork, or chicken, and outside Greece with beef, veal or lamb, and usually served wrapped in a flatbread such as pita, with tomato, onion, and tzatziki sauce.
If you find this Santorini Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.