Recipe of Perfect Quinoa Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. To make quinoa salad you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Salad:
- Get 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped multi colored bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- Take 1 of small carrot sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of iceberg lettuce roughly chopped.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsps of Pomegranate arils.
- Prepare of Few black grapes for garnish.
- You need 1/2 of cracked peppercorns.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Get of Water as required.
- You need 2-3 tbsps of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves sliced.
Instructions to make Quinoa Salad:
- Wash the quinoa 3-4 times in water and cook for about 15 mins. It should not be mushy and over cooked..
- Drain the water nicely from the quinoa using a strainer. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, chopped bell peppers, broccoli, carrot, season with salt and toss for 2-3 mins on high heat..
- In a mixing bowl add the tossed veggies, quinoa and the remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, Pomegranate arils, black grapes and serve..
Find healthy, delicious quinoa salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This Greek Quinoa Salad has all of the same flavors as a traditional Greek Salad, but I added You can also serve this Greek Quinoa Salad as a main dish. During the summer months, we eat this. Dijon mustard, dry quinoa, sea salt, red Strawberry Spinach Salad with Toasted QuinoaSimply Quinoa. quinoa, salt, pepper, strawberries. Greek Quinoa Salad with chickpeas, veggies and fresh herbs is the BEST!
If you find this Quinoa Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.