How to Make Speedy Spicy Turkey Meatloaf
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Turkey Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy turkey meatloaf recipe. You can have spicy turkey meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Turkey Meatloaf:
- Use of Loaf.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of fresh ground turkey.
- Get 3 slice of whole grain multi-grain bread, torn into very small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 can of 10oz Ro-tel brand, diced tomatoes and green chilis.
- Get 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 of fresh jalepeno, finely minced (optional).
- Take of Topping.
- Provide 1/3 cup of prepared chili sauce (Heinz).
Steps to make Spicy Turkey Meatloaf:
- Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
- In a bowl, combine loaf ingredients using a wooden spoon, mix and distribute evenly.
- Place turkey mixture lightly/loosely into an ungreased loaf pan (8x4x2…ish), gently smooth off top with a spoon.
- Bake for 1 hour, remove from oven, drain excess drippings.
- Spoon chili sauce over cooked loaf and bake an additional 15 min..
- ****This is a Ro-tel brand can label recipe altered from ground beef to turkey.
So I am pleased to inform you that Spicy Turkey Meatloaf is perhaps the world's most perfect take on meatloaf. Perhaps you, like me, tend to think of this dish as a largely Italian affair, a pound or two of meat dressed up with tomato paste, parsley and some aromatics. In a large bowl combine onion, ground turkey, ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili powder*, and a dash of Worcestershire sauce. Mix well with a wooden spoon. Add the egg white and combine with your fingers.
If you find this Spicy Turkey Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.