Recipe of Homemade Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey, fruit, & nut turkey meatloaf recipe. You can have honey, fruit, & nut turkey meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf:
- Take 3 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- Get 1/2 cup of dried mango; large dice.
- Use 1/2 cup of dried cherries or cranberries.
- Use 1 of roasted yellow bell pepper; large dice.
- Provide 1 of roasted red bell pepper; large dice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Use 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried sage.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover and bake at 350° for approximately one hour or until thermometer reaches 165°. Uncover and drizzle honey on top during last five minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Other dried fruits, pecans, pistachios, carrots, celery, onions, shallots, scallions, ginger, basil, thyme.
- Optional; serve with applesauce.
Leaders in honey & fruit drying technology for producers of food and cosmetics. Extend your product's shelf life and nutritional value using honey powder, or creating a custom blend of dried fruits or superfoods. We believe that honey powder is a healthier, more sustainable and more ethical product than refined cane sugar. Our aim is to make honey powder an accessible alternative. Honey preserved fruit, a great way to keep seasonal fruits for enjoying later in the year.
If you find this Honey, Fruit, & Nut Turkey Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.