Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Quinoa salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. To cook quinoa salad you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa salad:
- Get 2 cups of Quinoa-.
- Take 1 tsp of peas,\.
- Provide 1 tsp of carrots,.
- Take 1 tsp of capsicum,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bell peppers,.
- Provide 1 tsp of cucumbers.
- You need 1 tsp of tomatoes.
- Take to taste of Salt-.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-4 of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 3-4 tsp of Olive oil-.
- Provide 3-4 tsp of Lemon juice-.
- Use 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
Steps to make Quinoa salad:
- Take a pan, add 4 cups water bring it to boil..
- Wash quinoa and add to water,add salt and pepper..
- Wash and chop veggies into small chunk size pieces..
- Add peas, carrots and capsicum to the boiling quinoa. Cook till tender..
- Remove from fire and let it cool..
- Now add chopped cucumbers tomatoes and bell peppers. Add olive oil and herbs and lemon juice and mix it gently..
- Add fresh mint and coriander leaves and serve..
We have used the USDA database to calculate approximate values. This quinoa salad recipe is the best! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, chickpeas, red bell pepper, cucumber, parsley and lemon. It's vegan and gluten free, too! Quinoa can have a bitter residue on it, so make sure to rinse it well in a fine mesh strainer.
If you find this Quinoa salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.