Recipe of Award-winning Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot roast beef stew recipe. You can have crock pot roast beef stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Take 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- Prepare 6 of Carrots chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- You need 6 cup of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Take 2 cup of Rice.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Get 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Use 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Steps to make Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew:
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. If you're looking for Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
If you find this Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.