Easiest Way to Make Favorite Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. To cook easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- You need of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- Provide of olive oil.
- Provide of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Use of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- Get of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Provide of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- Provide of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Get of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
If you find this Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.