Recipe of Ultimate Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for your house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot roast beef and gravy recipe. You can cook crockpot roast beef and gravy using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy:
- Provide 1 of Roast beef.
- You need 1 of Small onion diced.
- Take 6 of carrots (Optional I like for the added veggies and enhanced taste).
- Prepare 3 of potatoes (optional).
- Take a few teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take a few teaspoons of A1 sauce.
- Take to taste of Seasonings (salt pepper garlic).
- Prepare 2-14 oz cans of beef broth.
- Provide 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (optional).
Instructions to make Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy:
- Add carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Add beef broth and cream of mushroom soup on top of veggies and mix together. I then add seasonings (salt pepper garlic).. And little of Worcestershire sauce and A1 sauce (few teaspoons of each) and the beef bouillon cubes and mix together.
- I then add the roast beef and one small diced onion.
- Cover with lid on high at least 4 and low about 8 hours.
- About half hour to hour before done I remove roast and shred going along grain of meat should tear easily on its on by now just helping it and add back to pot covered for remaining time.
- Great over rice, noodles, or mashed potatoes.
When the roast is done, remove it from the crockpot, reserving the drippings, and let the meat rest while you prepare the gravy. Whisk in the beef broth, wine, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, salt and basil. Pour the sauce into the crock pot. In a small bowl mix together seasoned salt,garlic powder,oregano,and onion soup mix. For the gravy,melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan add the flour and make a paste.
If you find this Crockpot Roast Beef and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.