How to Prepare Speedy Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef potatoes and peppers recipe. To cook cheesy beef potatoes and peppers you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers:
- You need 1/2 lb of 93 lean ground beef.
- Take 1 packages of au gratin potatoes.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of almond milk (or any other milk).
- Use 1/2 of avacado (substituted for butter).
- Use 1/2 cup of crushed tortilla chips.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I use taco flavor).
Steps to make Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers:
- Boil 2 and 1/4 cup water with almond milk and mushed avacado.
- Add potatoes from box and sauce packet stirring frequently.
- Brown beef.
- Sautee green peppers with coconut oil, butter, or water if you prefer them not crispy.
- Combine potatoes, sauteed peppers, and beef together in one bowl.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese as a topper and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let it cool and serve!.
If you find this Cheesy beef potatoes and peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.