Steps to Prepare Favorite Paneer makhani dum biriyani
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Paneer makhani dum biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer makhani dum biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer makhani dum biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer makhani dum biriyani recipe. To make paneer makhani dum biriyani you need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer makhani dum biriyani:
- Provide 400 gms of Paneer.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of Basmati rice.
- You need 2 of medium sized Onions.
- Use 3 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Provide 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 12 of Cashews nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- Use 4 of Red chillies (if kashmiri chillies then 6).
- You need 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ghee.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kasthuri methi.
- Take 1 cup of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare For of Dry powders for makhani sauce–.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide For of Spices for cooking rice:.
- Use 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- Take 1 of small peel of orange or lemon.
- Provide some of Pudina leaves.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Paneer makhani dum biriyani:
- 1st lets us boil the rice, so take a vessel and add 5 cups of water for 1 1/4 cups rice,and let it boil. Once it boils add the spices as i have mentioned separately above. Add a tsp ghee.
- Add the measured and washed rice to boiling water and cover it for 5 mins. Let it boil and once it is 3/4th done, remove and strain it immediately..
- Now in a kadhai add 2 tbsp ghee, add jeera and roughly chopped onions, tomatoes, cashews, red chillies,garlic cloves. Then add the salt, dry powders, 1 cup of water. Close and cook until tomatoes become mushy..
- Once done, let it cool. Grind the mixture into a perfect paste. In the same kadai add 3 tbsp ghee..
- Add the ground mixture, curd, crushed methi leaves. Adjust the salt and then add paneer pieces. Stir just for 2 mins and then keep it aside.
- Prepare a kadai and a tawa for dum. I chose a nonstick kadhai and an iron tawa. On the other hand make some dough using wheat flour for dum, chapati dough. Spread some ghee over the Kadai and add some makhani as 1st layer. Spread some coriander leaves.
- Now add the cooked rice one layer and repeat the steps until the sauce and the rice gets over. Make the chapathi dough into a long rope and stick it over the rim of the kadai.
- Spread it properly over the kadhai and close it with lid. Keep this on a medium flame for 15 mins and you are done guys, an awesome paneer makhani dum biriyani is ready to serve hot. If possible, you can use active charcoal for the smoky flavour. For that burn the charcoal and add a tsp ghee in a cup, place it over the rice and immediately close with lid..after 2 mins it will be ready.
If you find this Paneer makhani dum biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.