Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Mediteranean quinoa salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mediteranean quinoa salad recipe. You can cook mediteranean quinoa salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- You need 1 cup of dry quinoa.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Slice grape tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of Chopped spinach.
- Take 1/2 cup of Slice kalamata olives.
- Prepare 4 oz of feta cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kalamata olive juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of evoo.
- Take 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Dry oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
Steps to make Mediteranean quinoa salad:
- Combine the water and quinoa in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the water fluff with a fork..
- While the quinoa cooks mix the dressing. combine the olive oil, olive juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl combine the sliced tomatoes, olives, and spinach. add quinoa and mix well. drizzle the dressing on top and add feta cheese..
- Toss everything together serve immediately or store in the fridge until serving.
- This recipe came from halfbakedharvest.com.
Packed with roasted tomatoes, cucumbers, and fresh herbs, it's a perfect meal prep lunch or dinner side dish. All the flavors of Mediterranean cuisine in one bowl! Healthy and so easy to make, this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad makes a perfect lunch or dinner. Mediterranean quinoa salad with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta, and a lemon vinaigrette. This healthy salad recipe makes the perfect light vegetarian meal, or side dish for.
If you find this Mediteranean quinoa salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.