Simple Way to Make Homemade Quinoa salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa salad recipe. You can have quinoa salad using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa salad:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of brown/wild rice.
- Take 1 can of sweet corn.
- Get 1 cup of quinoa.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped parsley or cilantro.
- Take 1/2 cup of craisons.
- Use 2 each of oranges.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 each of juice of 1 orange.
- Take 2 each of juice of limes.
- Use 1 tbsp of dijion or brown mustard.
- Take 12 each of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 4 each of green onions.
Steps to make Quinoa salad:
- bring to a simmer 4 cups water plus 1 can chicken stock.
- rinse all grains to remove starch..
- pour grains into simmrring water, dont stir after pouring. cover with lid.
- peel, slice, and wedge oranges..
- chop parlsey or cilantro.
- rinse beans.
- drain sweet corn.
- combine in seperate bowl. craisons, oranges, herbs, sliced green onions, beans,.
- combine dressing. olive oil, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, lime juice, and mustard. wisk until emulsified.
- when grains are done, set aside for 10 minutes to cool off..
- combine all ingredients, and dressing. fold softly to prevent starch build up..
- chopp in half cherry tomatoes. place on top.
It also doesn't really take a whole lot of time to assemble, so now I really don't have any excuse not to make it before the week gets underway. Nutrition facts: The nutrition facts provided below are estimates. We have used the USDA database to calculate approximate values. This quinoa salad recipe is the best! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, chickpeas, red bell pepper, cucumber, parsley and lemon.
If you find this Quinoa salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.