Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to game day sausage sandwich with grilled zucchini recipe. To cook game day sausage sandwich with grilled zucchini you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini:
- You need of smoked sausages.
- Use of beer.
- Provide of provolone cheese.
- Prepare of pretzel sub rolls.
- Provide of zucchini.
- Prepare of yellow squash.
- Use of Chipotle mayo.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Provide of Chipotle peppers in adobo.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of pickled onion.
- Take of white onion.
- Get of red wine vinegar.
- Use of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide of salt.
Instructions to make Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini:
- First split the sausages down the middle and fill them with minced garlic..
- Toss the sausages in a bag and pour in your beer..
- Let the sausages marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Let's pickle some onions. Slice a white onion first.
- Put the onion into a resealable container with the vinegars and salt. Let sit in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Now comes the Chipotle mayo. Combine the mayo, minced garlic and Chipotle peppers and also the adobo sauce..
- Salt to taste and mix. Set it in the fridge for 45 minutes..
- Thinly slice your veggies. Hit them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- We're ready to hit the grill.
- Toss some provolone on the sausages and melt it. Once everything is char grilled goodness we can build our sandwich.
- Cut your roll down the middle. Chipotle mayo on both sides of the bun. Add the sausage. Pile on the pickled onion. More Chipotle mayo drizzled on top. With a side of veggies..
If you find this Game Day Sausage Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.