Recipe of Award-winning Beef Biriyani
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef biriyani recipe. To make beef biriyani you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Biriyani:
- Get 1 pinch of food color.
- Use 200 ml of milk.
- Get 1/4 kg of rice.
- Get 1/4 kg of meat.
- Provide 1 of tsb Pilau masala.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 L of cooking oil.
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide 1 of hoho.
- Prepare 2 of tsb ginger garlic paste.
Instructions to make Beef Biriyani:
- Cut the meat to pieces and bring it to boil.
- Chop the onions into circles.
- Grate the tomatoes and hoho.
- Grate the ginger and garlic together.
- Peel the potatoes and half them. Deep fry them and set aside.
- Put the sufuria on the heat and then add oil till it gets hot, add the onions till golden brown.
- Add the ginger garlic pasteand stir. Add the grated tomatoes and Hoho and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add Pilau masala and salt to the mixture and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir well till the meat has been coated well with the spices. Add milk and potatoes : simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- While the biriyani is simmering, measure your rice and wash it. Bring it to boil. When the water is low add yellow food color and cover to cook till dry.
- In a plate serve your rice and mix it up so that you have different colors. Serve the biriyani aside.
If you find this Beef Biriyani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.