Simple Way to Make Homemade Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad recipe. To cook easy puerto rican style chicken pasta salad you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Prepare 1 box of tri- color pasta.
- Take 1 of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- Use of Cherry tomatoes.
- Use Half of a can of peas.
- Take 1/8 of of minced red onions.
- Provide Half of a can of carrots.
- Take 2 of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- Get A few of black or green olives.
- You need of Black pepper (to taste).
- Take of Oregano (sprinkle).
- Get of evoo.
- Provide of Vinegar (white).
Steps to make Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad:
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl…mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..
If you find this Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.