Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Potato Au Gratin
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato Au Gratin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato au gratin recipe. To cook potato au gratin you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Au Gratin:
- Prepare 2 cups of Liquid milk.
- Take 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Get 6 tbsp of Shredded cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Get As per taste of – Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 of Medium sized potatoes (Peeled & very thin sliced).
Steps to make Potato Au Gratin:
- Preheat the microwave oven to 200℃..
- Put the fry pan on gas and pour liquid milk..
- When milk becomes thick, add heavy cream, flour, salt, black pepper powder..
- Turn the gas off..
- Mix salt, black pepper powder, butter with the sliced potatoes..
- Grease the baking dish with butter..
- Arrange some of the potato slices, in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of the cheese over the potatoes and pour the cream mixture over top..
- Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cream mixture, cheese, forming 2 layers..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 40 mins or until the potatoes are tender..
- Let the dish settle and cool it before serve..
If you find this Potato Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.