Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin recipe. You can have sultan chicken broccoli potato au gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Get of boneless chicken breast.
- Get 1 of large potato.
- Get head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- You need of cream of broccoli can soup.
- Take of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- You need of chopped onion.
- Use of curry.
- Prepare of fenugreek.
- Get of citric acid (limesalt).
- You need of tumeric.
- Prepare of mozzarella.
Instructions to make Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin:
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..
If you find this Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.