Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! lasagna-style potatoes and meat sauce au gratin recipe. You can have easy! lasagna-style potatoes and meat sauce au gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin:
- Get 80 grams of Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1/5 of Carrot.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomato purée.
- Prepare 1/2 of Consommé soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Pizza cheese.
- Use 1 dash of Panko.
Instructions to make Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin:
- Cut the potatoes into 5 mm wide round slices, and microwave for 3-4 minutes. Mince the onion and carrot..
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, and stir-fry the onion, carrot, and ground meat over low heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- When they are cooked through, add the ketchup, tomato purée, 50 ml of water, and consommé soup stock cube, and bring to a boil..
- Arrange the potatoes into a heatproof dish..
- Pour the meat sauce on top. Starting with potatoes, repeat layers once..
- Top with cheese and panko..
- Bake in an oven for 2-3 minutes. When the cheese is browned, it's done..
If you find this Easy! Lasagna-Style Potatoes and Meat Sauce au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.