Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Potatoes Au Gratin
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potatoes Au Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potatoes Au Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potatoes Au Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes au gratin recipe. You can cook potatoes au gratin using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Provide 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of All purpose floor.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 cup of Milk.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Potatoes Au Gratin:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until translucent..
- Layer half of the potatoes in bottom of casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Top with onion/garlic mixture, and add the remaining potatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Mix in flour and salt, stir constantly with whisk for 1 minute. Stir in milk. Cook until mixture has thickened. Stir in cheese all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about 30-60 seconds. Pour cheese over the potatoes. Cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven..
If you find this Potatoes Au Gratin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.