Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated grilled zucchini & tomato salad recipe. To cook marinated grilled zucchini & tomato salad you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad:
- You need of Zucchini.
- Take of Tomatoes (large).
- Use of Potato.
- Take of Onions (finely chopped).
- You need of each ★Olive oil and vinegar.
- Provide of ★Sugar.
- Take of ★Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad:
- Cut the zucchini into 1 cm thick slices..
- Chop the tomato into 2 cm cubes..
- Leave the skin on the potatoes and cut into 1 cm thick bite-sized pieces. They don't need to be soaked in water..
- Finely chop the onion. Heat up plenty of olive oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the onion until it browns and flavour with lots of salt..
- Make a marinade out of the onion and ★ ingredients. Remember to use plenty of pepper..
- Cook the zucchini and potato in the olive oil until browned on both sides and season with lots of salt..
- Dress the vegetables with the marinade and adjust the flavour with salt. Leave the salad to chill and the flavours to blend and serve..
If you find this Marinated Grilled Zucchini & Tomato Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.