How to Prepare Favorite Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe. You can have chicken livers with pomegranate molasses using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Provide 400 gm of chicken livers.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves diagonally sliced.
- Provide 180 gm of onion,finely sliced.
- Take 5 of green chillies ,diagonally sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take as needed of cilantro and pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses:
- Wash the chicken livers.Using a knife remove and discard the white snew..
- Cut the larger liver pieces into half..
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet..
- Add the chicken livers and saute on high heat for 2-3 minutes until it changes colour. Remove and keep aside..
- In the same skillet add onions and saute until slightly soft..
- Add sliced garlic and green chillies; continue to saute until the onions are completely soft..
- Add coriander powder, cinnamon powder,nutmeg powder salt and blck pepper powder. Saute for a minute on low heat..
- Add the chicken livers along with pomegranate molasses and sugar. Cover the skillet and continue cooking on low heat for 5 minutes..
- Turn heat off. Add lemon juice and stir through. Check seasoning and adjust accordingly. If sour add a little sugar to balance the sourness..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds..
- Serve immediately with Arabic flatbread(pita bread)..
If you find this Chicken livers with pomegranate molasses recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.