Steps to Prepare Favorite Liver stew
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Liver stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to liver stew recipe. To make liver stew you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Liver stew:
- Take 500 grams of Chicken liver.
- Use 100 grams of ground chicken.
- Prepare 500 grams of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 100 grams of mushroom.
- Take 1 piece of chicken broth (cube).
- Use 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of sambal oelek.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Liver stew:
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onion, garlic and mushroom. Cook until translucent..
- Chop the liver finely. Add liver and ground chicken to pot..
- When the meat is fully cooked add crushed tomatoes, broth, sambal and spices. Let cook for up to an hour until stew has reduced and thickened..
- Serve over pasta, rice or zucchini noodles..
If you find this Liver stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.