Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Chicken livers gravy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken livers gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken livers gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken livers gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken livers gravy recipe. To cook chicken livers gravy you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken livers gravy:
- Take 750 gm of chicken livers.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get of Whole Garam masala spices.
- Use 2 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Water.
- Get of Chopped corianderleaves.
Instructions to make Chicken livers gravy:
- Do all pre preparation. Heat pan with oil, spices to go in and a few seconds later chopped onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until turns brown. Then ginger garlic paste, then chopped tomatoes. Sauté well in each stage..
- Add all masala powders and salt. Add required quantity water and add livers and mix well. Sprinkle half of chopped coriander leaves and close the pan and cook for another 10-15 minutes..
- Once the livers are cooked well, take the lid off and cook until you get your desired consistency for gravy. Sprinkle remaining chopped coriander and serve hot with rice or use as a filling for a wrap or Bun or even the pasties can be made using this filling. Yumm…
If you find this Chicken livers gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.