How to Prepare Award-winning Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biriyani with chicken chap recipe. You can cook chicken biriyani with chicken chap using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap:
- Provide 2 bowl of basmati Biryani rice.
- Provide 2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Take As needed of curd.
- Use 2 tsp of biriyani masala homemade.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of red chilli powder.
- Take 2 tsp of homemade jeera dhania (cumin Coriander)powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use As needed of ghee.
- Use 4 tsp of oil.
- Provide As needed of water.
- Get 3 tsp of rose water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of melon seeds and cashew paste.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of besan/gram flour.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Get e of chopped tomatoes.
- Use 3 tsp of saffron milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of fried onions.
Instructions to make Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap:
- Wash rice with water then soak it for half an hour.
- Strain the water and keep the rice in plate and spread it..
- In another side keep the chicken pieces in the bowl put ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, curd,homemade biriyani masala as needed and keep rest for making biriyani, garam masala powder, little jeera dhania powder and black pepper powder, melon_cashew paste, mix all ingredients well with chicken pieces and rest..
- Now another side I have to make chicken chap so I divide chicken in half one for biriyani and another for making chap..
- So I have to given besan to the chicken pieces which is needed for chicken chap.and mix well and keep rest for two hours both chicken bowl one is for biriyani and another for chicken chap..
- Now making of biriyani – boil ghee and oil as needed in the pan add bay leaves jeera add chopped onions saute until tender add chopped tomatoes saute for more minutes,add marinated chicken for biriyani mix well and low the flame put little drops of mitha ator add salt to taste mix and cover with the lid and cook until done and keep aside..
- Take a big pan put water as needed boil then put rice add little mitha ator. Cook until the rice is 75% done,now remove 50% of the rice from the pan spread ghee add biriyani masala then one part of cooked chicken put rice above it spread saffron milk make layer of rice and chicken and at the end spread fried onions spread rest of biriyani masala, rest of saffron milk and cover put a heavy weighted iron bar and rest for fifteen minutes and atlast biriyani is ready which is delicious..
- Chicken chap it's the same process only I have added besan.
- Boil ghee add bay leaves add jeera add chopped onions saute until tender add chopped tomatoes saute for more add chicken and cook until done check the salt if needed add..
- It's again delicious..
If you find this Chicken Biriyani with chicken chap recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.